Digital Marketing and Sales Associate
Recognized as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers for 2017 Olympia Financial Group Inc. provides personalized administrative services to our clients in four areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Foreign Exchange, Health Benefits, Exempt Edge, and ATMs. Founded in 1996, Olympia's head office is located in Calgary, AB.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Sales Associate in Olympia Benefits Inc. in Calgary office.
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
About the Company
Olympia Benefits is a Calgary based company with over 100,000 clients across Canada. The company’s core business is Health Spending Accounts for small business owners. With a new product line, innovation on the horizon, and expansion in Ontario, the company is seeking a new team member. Specifically, Olympia is looking for an individual to enhance our digital marketing and sales presence.
You will have two primary roles. First, you will be hired to enhance Olympia’s digital marketing footprint. Using an assortment of tools ranging from marketing software to various social platforms, you will create, execute and monitor complete digital marketing campaigns. Tasks will include content creation, lead management, and client management.
Second, you will be hired to reinforce Olympia’s sales program. Working with new and existing partners from across the country, you will develop relationships and provide support to Olympia’s distribution network. Here you will have a variety of tasks ranging from establishing meetings, research, and partner servicing.
As the ideal candidate, you are independent but fully capable to work within a team environment. You familiar with digital marketing technology and current trends in this space. You are detail oriented individual who is able to process large volumes of information, while being able to thrive in an ever changing fast-paced work culture. You are creative. You are positive, motivated and driven to achieve success.
This position offers a tremendous opportunity for both personal and career growth.
- Conduct research to develop a deep understanding of Olympia’s marketspace
- Create, execute, monitor digital marketing campaigns
- Content creation across social platforms
- Manage and nurture leads
- Establish, develop and maintain relationship with key partners
- Preform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Promote positive relationships
- Report directly to Vice President of Strategy and Business Development
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and the Vice President
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Confident in making optimal decisions and sound independent judgement
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail
- High level of integrity due to the nature of documents and information being handled
Experience and Skills
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing is required
- Preference given to candidates with 1-2 years direct marketing and sales experience
- General knowledge of Insurance is beneficial
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual French is beneficial
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume here