As a Client Services Administrator’s (CSA) your primary responsibility is to account administration through the processing of various client-based financial and non-financial transactions, adhering to required timelines and priorities. As a CSA you are required to work as part of a team to support the building of strong relationships, by ensuring all documents and transactions are completed with a high level of accuracy and clarity in accordance with Olympia guidelines.
As the ideal candidate, you must be able to deliver results in a dynamic and team-oriented environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident individual who can prioritize large volumes of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy. This self-motivated individual must able to multitask and is able to thrive in an ever-changing environment, builds relationships naturally, adapts quickly, and communicates effectively.
- Upholds the division and Olympia’s reputation and values, while promoting our motto “With Us, It’s Personal” in all interactions with employees, clients, and business associates
- Maintain complete client files and ensure documentation is in good order
- Ensure all documentation follows internal and external audit and regulatory requirements
- Notify applicable team member of any transactions where further client action is required to move forward
- Timely review of documents to confirm accuracy, account openings, purchases, and client updates as well as transactions, distributions, sells, and any other special transactions
- Remain up to date on all Olympia products, services, legislative requirements
- Ensure the efficiency of business processes, policies and procedures, to deliver on client commitments with speed and quality
- Organize and assist with the training of any new and existing team members
- Actively participate in projects and team meetings
- Owns the execution of day to day operational activities to maintain effective and efficient service
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to constraints, failures, and adversity and adjusts priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, while delivering on tasks
- Displays and fosters integrity and honesty through the promotion of mutual trust and respect, demonstrates and fosters high moral standards, and treats others fairly and ethically
- Possesses excellent organization, high attention to detail and time management skills with the aptitude to establish priorities
- Must have the ability to maintain professionalism in all situations
Experience and Skills
- High school Diploma is required
- Diploma is Business Administration or related field of study is an asset
- 0 - 3 Years of Financial or Investment Industry experience beneficial
- 0 - 3 Years of previous Administration experience is preferred
- 0 - 3 Years of previous Customer Service experience
- Intermediate level with Outlook and Microsoft Office products and internet application
- Maintain a processing accuracy of 95% or higher
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers and team
- Entry level understanding of how the Registered Plans & TFSA Division operates
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check is required
- Bilingual is beneficial
Reasons why you should join Olympia’s team, and why Olympia has been selected as one of Alberta's Top Employers from 2011 - 2021:
- Olympia Financial established the Olympia Charity Foundation to allow employees to be directly involved in deciding how and to whom their charitable funds are donated -- the charity's main source of funds are employee donations, which are all matched by the organization.
- Olympia Financial offers a generous health spending account, equivalent to five percent of an employee's annual salary, to a maximum of $7,500.
- Health Wellness Account is a personalized wellness health program that provides employees with a taxable allowance to spend on wellness-related activities and products. The purpose of the plan is to promote employee wellness and expense categories include nutrition, fitness, personal development, and mental health.
- Olympia Financial manages a quarterly values program, allowing employees to nominate their peers for exceptional performance in eight different categories -- winners may receive paid time off, free parking, gift cards, and even lunch with the company's president.
- Employee Share Ownership plan available with company matching.
- Free onsite gym, with classes, towel service, and more!
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume in confidence. Please note: only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. in confidence. Please note: only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.