As a Bilingual Client Service Officer, your primary role includes cultivating and nurturing long-lasting relationships, with a portfolio of direct clients. This role serves as a liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure the effective delivery of personalized support. In this role will we will require taking the time to understand the unique and diverse needs of clients, provide tailored solutions, and being able to recognize opportunities to provide further education. As a CSO you will have the distinct capacity to quickly, and accurately translate complex or ambiguous information into readily understood communications.
As the ideal candidate, you must be able to deliver results in a dynamic and team-oriented environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident individual who can prioritize large volumes of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy. This self-motivated individual must able to multitask and is able to thrive in an ever-changing environment, builds relationships naturally, adapt quickly, and communicates effectively.
- Upholds the division and Olympia’s reputation and values, while promoting our motto “With Us, It’s Personal” in all interactions with employees, clients and business associates
- Handle inquiries and provide status updates to third parties
- Verify incoming documents and recognize deficiencies
- Follow-up with Clients on any outstanding/pending documents required to complete transactions, in accordance with Olympia Trust Company’s customer service standards
- Support team Members by assisting with processing when volumes are high
- Provide legendary, personalized client experience
- Remain up to date on all Olympia products, services, legislative requirements
- Ensure the efficiency of business processes, policies and procedures, to deliver on client commitments with speed and quality
- Coordinating responses with other departments as necessary to ensure proper procedures and service
- Organize and assist with the training of any new and existing team members
- Actively assist and participate in projects and team meetings
- Owns the execution of day to day operational activities to maintain effective and efficient customer services
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks as requested by team and management
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to constraints, failures, and adversity and adjusts priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, while delivering a high level of client service and consistently meeting deadlines
- Efficiency in returning calls and emails with accurate and articulate information
- Possesses excellent organization, high attention to detail and time management skills with the aptitude to establish priorities
- Displays and fosters integrity and honesty through the promotion of mutual trust and respect, demonstrates and fosters high moral standards, and treats others fairly and ethically
- Confidence and strong personal credibility when establishing personal relationships and working with sophisticated clients
- High attention to detail and the ability to uncover needs that are not articulated or clearly expressed by a client
- Must have the ability to maintain professionalism in all situations
Experience and Skills
- High school Diploma is required
- Diploma is Business Administration or related field of study is an asset
- 3 Years of Financial or Investment industry experience required
- 3 - 5 Years of Administrative experience is preferred
- 3 - 5 Years of Customer Service experience is preferred
- Intermediate level with Outlook and Microsoft Office products and internet application
- Maintain a processing accuracy of 95% or higher
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers and team
- Past experience working at a notary or real estate lawyer office is an added advantage.
- Entry level understanding of how the Registered Plans & TFSA Division operates
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check is required
- Bilingual in French is required
Reasons why you should join Olympia’s team, and why Olympia has been selected as one of Alberta's Top Employers from 2011 - 2021:
- Olympia Financial established the Olympia Charity Foundation to allow employees to be directly involved in deciding how and to whom their charitable funds are donated -- the charity's main source of funds are employee donations, which are all matched by the organization.
- Olympia Financial offers a generous health spending account, equivalent to five percent of an employee's annual salary, to a maximum of $7,500.
- Health Wellness Account is a personalized wellness health program that provides employees with a taxable allowance to spend on wellness-related activities and products. The purpose of the plan is to promote employee wellness and expense categories include nutrition, fitness, personal development, and mental health.
- Olympia Financial manages a quarterly values program, allowing employees to nominate their peers for exceptional performance in eight different categories, winners may receive paid time off, free parking, gift cards, and even lunch with the company's president.
- Employee Share Ownership plan available with company matching.
- Free onsite gym, with classes, towel service, and more!