Salary Range:$44,000.00 To 47,000.00 Annually
The CGP Junior EFT Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include processing incoming and outgoing payments, assisting Account Manager with electronic payment inquires, ensuring payments are only sent with the secure settlement, and sufficient account balances. This position requires a high attention to detail and the ability to communicate affectively; knowledge of payment methods and payment organizations around the world is an asset.
As the ideal candidate, you must be adaptable to CGP’s ever changing fast-paced dynamic work environment, maintain a high degree of professional communication, take initiative, and contribute to an existing culture of teamwork, collaboration, innovation, integrity, and professionalism.
- Upholds the CGP Division and Olympia’s values, while promoting our motto “With Us, It’s Personal” in all interactions with internal and external clients & partners in business.
- Manage Incoming Deposit
- Coordinate PAP, PAD, and MT103 uploads and approvals
- Manage EFT and Deposit Inboxes: Enter new and updated information and audit details
- Liaison with banking partners regarding payment discrepancies and general inquires
- Thorough understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies and procedures as well as penalties for not meeting those AML requirements
- Up to date knowledge of business concepts, best practices, and standard operating procedures
- Contributes to a culture of continuous improvement and optimization of business processes
- Organized with advanced attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Sound judgment and confident decision making abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible, ability to manage multiple priorities, while quickly adapting to changing work priorities
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year administrative work experience in related industry is required, experience with EFTs is an asset
- Post-secondary education, or professional designation in appropriate field of study is an asset
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Specialized knowledge of payment methods and payment organizations around the world is an asset
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required