Exempt Edge is growing! We are offering an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic Fintech company that is changing the Canadian financial services industry. We are seeking a Rockstar Junior developer with strong attention to detail.
Exempt Edge is a division of Olympia Benefits and a leader in building SAAS solutions for the Private Capital Market. This person must be able to work with our Vice President, Enterprise Architect, and Developers to deliver a quality solution to our Business Stakeholders and clients.
A Technical Solutions Coordinator primary responsibility is to act as first point of contact for all inbound user inquiries through various communication channels such as telephone, email, and live chat. Responsibilities include taking the time in listening to users and seek an understanding of their diverse needs while ensuring to deliver optimal solutions.
A Client Success Coordinator liaises between users and internal teams to ensure effective delivery of personalized support. They are committed to going above and beyond user expectations in every interaction. The responsibility of a CSC is to serve as an intermediary between users and Account Managers and may be equipped to fill in for those roles when necessary. They will support the daily operations of Exempt Edge and implement efficient administrative procedures. This candidate is an excellent communicator, who can grasp the client’s needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
- Handle user requests, questions, and complaints on a variety of support channels (Phone, Email and Chat)
- Monitor and respond or redirect all messages coming to our Success email inbox
- Answer how-to questions and help users navigate a variety of tools within Exempt Edge
- Keep track of user expectations and recurring issues and triage incoming requests and spot trends in user issues, and flag for the rest of the team to address
- Keep records of tech issues and report back to management, development, or product departments
- Prioritize, and recognize urgent user needs and escalate when needed
- Follow up with user after resolving their issues
- Assist users to resolve tech-related questions and queries by troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help users move forward and grow their business
- Update individual user profiles with appropriate notes following each conversation or email correspondence
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks as requested by the team and management
Formal Education or Equivalent
- High school education completion
- Post-Secondary education is preferred
Years of Experience
- 1 – 3 Years of experience working in a customer support centre
- Previous experience in the Exempt Market is beneficial
- Experience working in a Tech or startup environment (if you have specific experience in e-commerce or capital markets, please indicate this in your application)
- Having a background in finance is an asset but not a requirement
- Are passionate about customer support, solving problems for customers, and understand the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with changing priorities and customer needs
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for finance and/or technology, particularly related to trends and innovation in the capital markets
- Have a clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Interested in building technical skills
- Have an interest in product management
- Aptitude towards technology and the ability to implement it into your daily routine
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- An entrepreneurial drive - you move fast and need to be in an environment that can match you
- Possess strong mathematical, logic and communication skills
Specialized Skills, knowledge or certifications
- Intermediate level with Outlook Microsoft Office products, Slack and more
- Exceptional computer skills and understands the web and how it works and are not intimidated by the technology.
- Bilingual French is beneficial
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required