Are you looking for a meaningful and personal work experience? Well look no further because here at Olympia “With Us It’s Personal”!
Olympia is a fast-paced, dynamic and energetic financial company that provides administrative services to our client in five areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Corporate Shareholder Services, Exempt Edge, Foreign Exchange, and Health Benefits. As we have multiple corporate entities, we provide an array of positions where employees have the capability to examine new and sometimes unique career paths and opportunities.
If you want to enjoy going to work each day and making a difference, Olympia is the perfect place to foster and grow your career. We have a work hard play hard environment, high performing teams, and an amazing team to help us continue to innovate our game-changing products and services.
As an Olympian you are entitled to generous perks including:
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
- Discounted Movie Passes, Ski Passes, and Golf Passes
- Caffeine on the tap with a weekly fruit basket
- Exhilarating company events, such as: Stampede Breakfast, Pool Table Tournament, Halloween Party, and Christmas Party in Banff National Park
Now is the time to join us, as we are recognized as one of Alberta’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018!
An Account Manager’s primary role includes cultivating and nurturing long lasting relationships, with a portfolio of direct clients. This role serves as a liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure effective delivery of personalized support. This role will require taking the time to understand the unique and diverse needs of clients, provide tailored solutions and being able to recognize opportunities to provide further training within the Exempt Edge Software. An Account Manager will have the distinct capacity to quickly, and accurately translate complex or ambiguous information into readily understood solutions.
Your role includes seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with current clients and providing them insight regarding additional products Exempt Edge offers. As the ideal candidate, you have previous experience developing and retaining current client relationships.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services and provide personalized a client experience
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients and regularly set up meetings or calls with clients to maintain current “Working Knowledge”
- Develop client relationships through targeted prospecting activities and follow up
- Manage current accounts that have been assigned by the company
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans and customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Develop strategic thinking to anticipate issues and risk
- Remain up to date on all Exempt Edge products, services, and regulatory requirements
- Consistently follows up with team members on assigned tasks and daily accountabilities
- Ensure the efficiency of business processes, policies and procedures, to deliver on client commitments with speed and quality
- Coordinating responses with other departments as necessary to ensure proper procedures and service
- Handle customer requests, questions, and complaints on a variety of support channels (Phone, Email and Chat)
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of tools within Exempt Edge
- Interact with customers to resolve tech-related questions and queries by troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Track customer expectations, recurring issues and triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team. Keep records of tech issues and report back to management, development, or product departments
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Organize and assist with the training of any new and existing team members
- Actively assist and participate in projects and team meetings
- Owns the execution of day to day operational activities to maintain effective and efficient customer services
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks as requested by team and management
- Completion of high school is required
- Post-secondary education is preferred in related field of study
- 1-2 years of Exempt Market experience is preferred
- 3+ years of financial services experience is preferred
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail, accuracy in all documentation
- Proven track record of being able to manage accounts, understand business requirements and client retention
- Energetic demeanor with a positive attitude in all situations
- Must have a mature and professional attitude
- Must be extremely organized and have a high attention to detail
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume in confidence. Please note: only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.