Recognized as one of Alberta’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018, Olympia Financial Group Inc. provides personalized administrative services to our clients in five areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Corporate Shareholder Services, Exempt Edge, Foreign Exchange, and Health Benefits. Founded in 1996, Olympia’s head office is located in Calgary, AB.
As an Olympian you are entitled to generous perks including:
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
- Discounted Movie Passes, Ski Passes, and Golf Passes
- Caffeine on the tap with a weekly fruit basket
Your primary role includes identifying and developing new client relationships for the Corporate & Shareholder Services division. You will develop relationships with key centers of influence for public and private companies that would benefit from our services. In this role you should be an excellent communicator who is able to grasp the clients’ needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
You must have the drive to support a highly active team, while also being able to thrive in an ever-changing environment. It is essential to have an outgoing and personable approach and not be afraid to think outside the box when examining new processes and solutions.
- Research and identify prospective clients in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful contractual arrangement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company contacts, and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Possess a strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Work with management to set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams to address client business needs
- Perform other duties and tasks as required
- This position may require some travel within Western Canada up to 15% of the time; this is subject to change based on business needs and other factors
- An independent, driven individual with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts
- Able to provide clear, concise communication, both written and verbal
- Must have a high level of integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality throughout all staff, management and client interactions
- Strong time management skills, with the aptitude to establish priorities
- A positive attitude and collaborative team spirit
Experience and Skills
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar educational experience
- Minimum 1 years’ prior experience in financial services sales or investor relations
- Strong sales, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office products, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Successful completion of a criminal background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume in confidence. Please note: only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.