Are you looking for a meaningful and personal work experience? Well look no further because here at Olympia “With Us It’s Personal”!
Olympia is a fast-paced, dynamic and energetic financial company that provides administrative services to our client in five areas; Self Directed Investment Accounts, Corporate Shareholder Services, Exempt Edge, Foreign Exchange, and Health Benefits. As we have multiple corporate entities, we provide an array of positions where employees have the capability to examine new and sometimes unique career paths and opportunities.
If you want to enjoy going to work each day and making a difference, Olympia is the perfect place to foster and grow your career. We have a work hard play hard environment, high performing teams, and an amazing team to help us continue to innovate our game-changing products and services.
As an Olympian you are entitled to generous perks including:
- Health Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Generous Vacation and Personal Days
- Convenient location accessible by public transit
- Discounted Movie Passes, Ski Passes, and Golf Passes
- Caffeine on the tap with a weekly fruit basket
- Exhilarating company events, such as: Stampede Breakfast, Pool Table Tournament, Halloween Party, and Christmas Party in Banff National Park
Now is the time to join us, as we are recognized as one of Alberta’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018!
The Exempt Edge team is a small, agile fintech company, with a passion for continuous improvement through technology. As a result of our company’s continuous growth and innovation, we are now looking for a Client Success Coordinator to join our team!
Within the Client Success Coordinator position, your primary roles include providing day-to-day administrative support and being an intermediary between our clients and Account Managers. Our ideal candidate will be able to fill in for the Account Manager role when necessary. In addition, you will support daily operations of Exempt Edge and implement efficient administrative procedures.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to grasp the client’s needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
- Handle customer requests, questions, and complaints on a variety of support channels (Phone, Email and Chat)
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of tools within Exempt Edge
- Keep track of customer expectations, recurring issues, triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Keep records of tech issues and report back to management, development, or product departments
- Follow up with customers after resolving their issues to ensure quality service and satisfactory results
- Interact with customers to resolve tech-related questions and queries by troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Desire to engage and quickly connect with clients
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with changing priorities and customer needs
- Inquisitive approach with proven problem solving and analytical abilities
- Confident in making optimal decisions
- Exceptional time management with the aptitude to establish priorities
- Interested in building technical skills
- Full understanding of the web, how it works and are not intimidated by the technology
- Have an interest in product management
Experience and Skills
- High school education completion
- Post-Secondary education is beneficial
- Previous experience in direct customer service or customer support centre
- Prior financial services industry experience is beneficial
- Advance level of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background check will be required
If your background matches the qualifications listed above and are looking for an opportunity with a dynamic team, please submit your resume